A gray, rainy day couldn’t put a damper on these two lovebirds as they celebrated in style at this Eastern Market DC wedding.
Full disclosure: this wedding was a bit of a blur for me because I was super sick and blasted out of my gourd on cold medicine. With that said, I DO remember this wedding being dope for a number of reasons:
- The groom got a bottle of friggin’ 23-year Pappy Van Winkle at the start of the day.
- These two are ridiculously cute together. Just look at them. Come on.
- Union Station is a wonderful place to take photos if you’re like me and love using random humans in you mise en scène.
- Eastern Market is a cool spot because you can buy fresh produce AND throw a kick ass soirée in its North Hall.
- Stephanie and RB are both West Virginia natives and they repped their home among the hills hard with quintessentially WV fare like pepperoni rolls and a sing-a-long of “Country Roads” to end the night.
As always, we couldn’t take rad photos without the help from lots of our fellow wedding vendor friends, so it’s shout out time! Big thanks to…
- Fluffy Thoughts Cakes for the sugar high
- Marquee Artists for the dance floor jams
- The Plate Scrapers for providing those whiskey-sippin’ cocktail hour tunes
- DC Taste for the rad family style dinner
- Caroline Dutton Events for keeping everyone in check
- Flowers Unlimited for the killer DJ set (just kidding, it was flowers)
If you’re thinking of getting hitched and throwing an Eastern Market DC wedding of your own we’d love to hear from you!