I went to Ohio University with Elizabeth where we both studied interactive multimedia. Alex is an arborist. They did a beautiful job keeping their wedding eco-friendly and low impact, and the whole day was very laid back and joyful. It was a real treat to be able to document this day.
So, if you’d like to see:
- a light-and-airy tulle ballgown
- a first look in front of a corn field
- a groom who did a little jig before walking down the aisle
- a chihuaha wearing a darling tuxedo collar
- a bride who beamed from ear to ear most of the day (except for when she cried all the way down the aisle)
- a first dance in the driveway at sunset, or
- fog drifting over fields
… then this is the wedding for you.
READ COMMENTS -
This wedding is complete perfection. Especially those portraits through the ceremony streamer backdrop. Be still, my heart!!
I just love this. You two really do have an eye for capturing “the essence” of the wedding day story. Love the images of her crying down the aisle. Very heartfelt.