Note: we are wedding photographers available to photograph High Acre Farm weddings, we ARE NOT affiliated with the venue.
Located just outside of Dayton, High Acre Farm in Piqua, Ohio is a stunning location for an outdoor wedding. Despite the threats of rain, Annie and Tim’s wedding went off without a hitch. They exchanged vows in front of the nearby lake with their loved ones watching. A spacious reception area gave guests plenty of room to enjoy themselves while we stole the bride and groom away for some portraits in front of the lake and forest. As the party wound down, a night-capping fireworks display illuminated our lovers as they shared a smooch. Here are a few shots from this High Acre Farm Piqua OH wedding!
Thank you to all of our fellow vendors for making it all happen!
- Kudmani pumped up the crowd with their tunes
- Glamorous Weddings helped keep everything on schedule
- JLM Couture provided that killer Hayley Paige dress
- Love Cakes by Dorothy Lane Market baked up a delicious cake
- Perfect Party Catering fueled the guests with lots of essential nutrients for partying
- Flowers by Patricia provided the bouqs
- Madison Hickman Hair had the ladies looking fabulous