Hey kids, tattoos are cool. True fact: we actually ended up shooting this Legacy Farms wedding because we love tattoos.
On a whim, we decided to drop by Old Soul Tattoo in Canonsburg, PA to check out their annual Oktoberfest event where hundreds of insanely talented tattoo artists converge on the small town for a weekend of zapping.
We didn’t really have any intentions of getting tattooed that day… until we got a peek at a flash book from Nathan Rohrbacher. Nathan is a killer tattoo artist from Nashville at Adventure Tattoo. So, we ended up getting some ink from him, and he mentioned he was engaged. We mentioned that we shoot weddings, and the rest is history!
Legacy Farms Historic Manor and Event Center is a dope venue in Lebanon, TN (that’s just a bit outside of Nashville). While the property has many spots used for events, this wedding took place at the beautiful Heritage Hall. The cedar building has benefitted from upcycling to create a romantic, rustic atmosphere.
And now for the SHOUT-OUTS! Thank you to all of our vendor pals who helped make Julie and Nathan’s Legacy Farms wedding a fun party for all:
- The Wild Muffin for unlocking our inner Wilford Brimley with that tasty cake
- A Catered Affair for understanding that vegan food is actually extremely good
- Amy Richardson of Main Event Productions for not yelling at us
- T Village Floral Design for those pretty things that grow from the Earth, get cut and arranged into bouquets
- Golden Hour Salon for doing the stuff with the hair and whatnot
- Party Patrol for playing all of those awesome old tunes from the 30s and 40s!
The moral of the story here: get tattoos. Lots of them. Yeah, they hurt, but everyone will think you’re cool even if you’re super lame like us.