We’ve been getting tons of emails lately about fall portrait shoots, so we thought we’d go ahead and devote our next available month to portraits. Since the months of September and October are totally full on our calendar, November is the clear winner!
Our mini sessions will all take place in downtown Charleston, WV (specific location TBD). We have nine mini sessions available between Friday, October 31st and Sunday, November 2nd.
We are also available for a few 1-hour and 2-hour portrait shoots in November. We will only choose the location(s) for these shoots if requested by our clients. (Pssst….We always love documenting people at home in their natural environments!)
To see what dates we have available as well as pricing, estimated # of final photos, and more, check out our portrait session storefront here. All of the shoots include a download of high resolution photos as well as an online ordering gallery.
These portrait sessions are perfect for photos of:
- just you (because hello, you’re awesome)
- you and your significant other
- you and your significant other + your dog
- you and your significant other + your kids
- you and your significant other + your kids + your dog
- you and your dog
- just your kids (but we might sweet-talk you into joining them for a few photos)
- just your dog (have we mentioned we like dogs?)
- your band
- you and your pregnant belly
- you and your best friends
- your cat (this is less feasible but we are bigtime cat lovers and couldn’t leave them out of this list)
- your parents (we would love to work with an older couple!)
- you in your wedding dress (you can never have too many bridal portraits)
- your kids in their halloween costumes
- your dogs in their halloween costumes
- your kids in their halloween costumes + you in your wedding dress (now we’re just being ridiculous)
Anyway, if you purchase a shoot with us, we will follow up with a booking proposal to make your session all nice and official.
We hope we’ll see you in November! Feel free to shoot us an email if you have any questions.
-Emily & Bobby