We loved our own wedding, but if we had to do it over again we’d strongly consider getting hitched at a brewery or winery. We don’t know about your friends and fam, but we imagine our loved ones would be stoked to go party at a place where booze is made. This Via Vecchia Winery wedding in Columbus, Ohio was a blast to photograph. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to partake in any tasty beverages (professionalism and all that).
Katie and Andrew’s brewery district wedding had a lot of memorable moments: Katie chugging champagne straight from the bottle as she gets her dress on, a gorgeous ceremony in the alley outside of Via Vecchia, and a sparkler exit with their close friends at the end of the evening.
The all-important vendor SHOUT-OUTS:
- Short North Piece of Cake for that tasty cake covered in berries and dripping with chocolate.
- Bluewater Kings Band for getting asses out of seats.
- Creative Cuisine for providing delicious sustenance.
- Leda Anderson of Events Held Dear for keeping everyone on schedule and making sure we got fed.
- Peter Weisgerber Productions for being cool video dudes.
- Passiflora for the lovely bouquets and Katie’s floral hairpiece.
- The Bride Bar for hair and makeup.
Learn more about weddings with us here.